Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mange is here and your dogs need HELP, Home remedy for MANGE

Personal Note to my readers and friends:..Please forgive me for STAYING AWAY SO LONG! as I mentioned before that my desktop computer was givinveme trouble will it finaly broke down and I then also became real ill and had to go to hospital so you see its not because I did not want to blog anymore its just that with my health not being in tip top condition and then with the computer breaking down and I still cannot  get it fixed due to lack of funds and I do have to care for these dogs who I love and care for. Its really not been easy these past weeks but bear with me and I will continue to blog and let you all learn the home remeies that i have learned and have helped my dogs. I still do nto have a computer Im borrowing one for awhile since I feel better now. Listen if any of you who enjoy my blog and would like to help out I would really appreciate your donations to start coming in to help me get at least a used computer..Now  let me post this remedy since MANGE is on the rise. Its awful how so many dogs are getting it.                                                                                                                                                          Home Remedy   for MANGE................One of the best home remedies also for Mange in dogs is to create  16 ounces hydrogen peroxide solution with 3 cups of warm water and 8 tbs.Borax. Do not rinse..make sure mixture is mixed. . Once a week wash your dog in  solution .. Do not wipe dog dry. Simply allow the treatment to take effect... Do this for two weeks.                                                                              Also add one tablespoon of unpasturized apple cider vinegar to your pets meal to treat mange systoms.....                               Another way is to treat with pure aloe vera juice. Just add it onto all the skin especially his ears.       Thank you Lilyruth ..do not forget to adgitize my ads......                                                                

5 comments:

Dog Sitting Los Angeles said...

WOW!! i have read your article its very useful for me how to mange my dogs.
Thanks for post.

Sarah said...

It is a very helpful post to cure the flea bites allergy in dogs. It is always good to know more about the remedies and natural cure. As I have read a useful article about the home remedies for acne

PetStreetMall.com said...

My dog suffers from fleas, good thing i stumbled upon your blog, i will try it! I'll keep you posted on the results.

Dog Boarding Toronto said...

Loved reading about flea bites for dogs.. It was a constant problem my parents were having with both their dogs - this helped a lot! Thanks!

joint pain relief said...

Awesome... this article. I am very impressed to watching your article. That is very authentic & fantastic. Thanks for your sharing information. Please visit to know about.

 
Options