Sunday, December 20, 2009

Home Remedy Cure for the Manage for your Dog





Published by lilyruth under Dog tips, first aide for dogs, dog grooming, dog training, home remedies, fleas, dogs,
The best cure for dog mange is to mix a 1% hydrogen peroxide solution with water and add borax.Dissolve thoroughly. Wash the dog with it once a week. Do Not Wash the solution left on the dog with ANY WATER. Do not wipe the dog dry. The solution will take effect on mange. The treatment period should not be longer than a month or two. The dog will probably not be resistant as the treatment is painless. This has worked well on dogs I have tried it on. A definitive recipe is add 1-2 tablespoon of borax per 500 cc of 1% hydrogen peroxide solution. plus two parts of water. Then apply them on the dog. Wash with this solution daily, no rinsing. If it doesn’t go away, I have found mites, or mange to have a large beehive hidden somewhere. In case, quarantine the dog in a small area that is sterile. The borax will destroy the eggs from laying under the skin which causes the mange. Get some solution and spray or use this to wipe all floors so the dog will not get re infected. Repeat this every week when bathing. The solution should be applied after you shampoo and rinse your dog. . You cannot rinse the dog of borax and peroxide solution with any shampoo or water. After bathing the dog, keep the dog that way no drying no rinsing. Keep in mind Borax is added directly to the1% hydrogen peroxide solution and no water is added separately, otherwise the solution is too weak. If the mange returns then see your Vet.  Please be sure to give a small donation to help buy food and give shelter to these stray dogs who have no home and I have taken in and care for them to give them a better life then they had before. I need help so please its Christmas time, time to share your blessings and give to those who cannot help themselves are speak up for themselves. I beg of you all to please give something to mke their Christmas a Happy one even if its just this specil time of the year. All you do is click on the DONATE button here on this site and thats it. Please open your hearts if you hate animal cruelty and love dogs and animals help me to help them. Its hard to do it alone and Im ill and am having personal problems of my own but I still do not give up hope that some of you out there will hear my cry for help!!! God Bless you all and please also remember me in your prayers that this pain in my back will go away at least for a few days if not forever. Keep the faith for it is all we have...The end of days is coming nd keep in mind that you cannot take anything with you not your money nor your home nor any of your possessions all you take is the dirt your buried with if your lucky to even take that. So give and let your name stand out in The Good Book at judgement day. Something as small as donationg some money to feed and give shelter to save dogs may seem unimportant now but believe me it will place a big shining star beside your name in the good book. Think about this and don't put it off and wait till tomorrow for you don't know if you may wake up or not tomorrow. Do this now and feel good about yourself now. Be ready I know Iam.. I have very little but thanks to God I share the little I have and I even accept the trial and pain he sets before me for whatever reason he may have at times I wish to question him and ask WHY? but then I think about it asnd it is not for me to ask but to trust and accept .  I know tho at the end my reward will be waiting for me. Happy and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all  a Good night... Love  .@lilruth                                     Do not forget to subscribe to my feeds and join my google friends connect widget and VOTE FOR ME at  http://bloginterviewer.com/animals/dogcents-ruth

No comments:

 
Options